Get ready for some great poker competition!
From July 9th through July 22nd, you’re invited to participate in our special Pokerlympics promotion.
Two tournaments are being run each day, with the winners displayed on the leaderboard. At the end of the promotion, €10,000 in additional prize money will be distributed to the top 100 players.
How it works
This is a cumulative leaderboard promotion. Each day the leaderboard is updated reflecting the total prize pool of all Pokerlympics tournaments played thus far. All payouts will be made at the end of the promotion, at which time an additional sum of €10,000 in prize money will be distributed amongst the top 100 players, as posted on the leaderboard.
Daily tournament details
The daily Pokerlympics schedule, from July 9-22, is as follows:
|Time (GMT) ||Name ||Structure Details |
|17:30 ||Pokerlympics ||2.500 Starting Stack |
15 Minute Binds
|20:00 ||Pokerlympics Turbo ||2.500 Starting Stack |
5 Minute Blinds
The daily Pokerlympics tournaments at PokerKings have a buy-in of €5 each which accumulates towards the final leaderboard payout.
Leaderboard points system
The payout structure for the Pokerlympics promotion is as follows:
|Position ||% |
|1 ||15,00% |
|2 ||10,00% |
|3 ||7,50% |
|4 ||5,00% |
|5 ||3,50% |
|6 ||2,50% |
|7 ||2,00% |
|8 ||1,75% |
|9 ||1,50% |
|10 ||1,25% |
|11 - 20 ||1,00% |
|21 - 30 ||0,80% |
|31 - 50 ||0,60% |
|51 - 100 ||0,40% |
The number of points received depends on the number of players, and your finishing position.
Player Terms & Conditions – Pokerlympics
- The Promoter of the Pokerlympics promotion is PokerKings.
- The promotion will run between July 9th 2012 at 00:00 GMT & will run until July 22nd 2012 at 23:59 GMT.
- All winners will receive their allocated prizes as stated in the relevant payout tables within 72 hours of the close of each promotion.
- All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with Promotional and General Network T&Cs. Any accounts found to be in breach of Fraud or Network rules will be locked and disqualified from the promotions.
- All leaderboards will be updated daily and posted on a relevant website for customer viewing at the earliest opportunity each day.
- The two daily tournaments that count towards the leaderboard are the following two tournaments, that will run every day during the promotional period:
- 17:30 GMT - Pokerlympics
- 20:00 GMT - Pokerlympics Turbo
- Poker Managers reserve the right to adjudicate or amend any result as they see fit.
- PokerKings reserve the right to use customers Nickname and/or first name and last initial for use in reasonable amount of marketing and/or future promotions.
- Any players found to be “soft playing” or “team playing” in qualifying tournaments in order to enable a player to further his position will be disqualified and all accounts will be suspended.
- Any abuse of the chat facility during qualifying tournaments will result in disqualification and account suspension.
- PokerKings reserves the right to withdraw or alter this promotion at any time or to refuse this offer to any player.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion will continue throughout the assigned period, though in cases of prolonged downtime PokerKings reserve the right to change dates or extend the promotion. PokerKings will be the sole arbiter as to whether the promotion will be rerun.
- PokerKings reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any disconnections as per the general rules of the PokerKings poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues PokerKings reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- No director, employee, consultant or agent of PokerKings or any of its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is eligible to participate in any of the above promotions directly or indirectly, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.