WSOP 2012 - Side Event
In addition to the WSOP 2012 Main Event, PokerKings is also giving players the chance to take part in Side Event #56 at the 43rd World Series of Poker (WSOP) - the $1,500 No Limit Hold’em.
This three-day event is scheduled for July 2nd 2012 and is being held in the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s tournament isn’t to be taken lightly. Last year it produced over $750,000 for the winner and attracted over 3000 entrants.
PokerKings is offering you the chance to win a €3,000 prize package that includes:
- €1,800 travel and accommodation
- $1,500 Side Event #56 buy-in
Players can either qualify for this Side Event tournament by progressing through the satellites, or by buying in directly to one of our Guaranteed Finals.
The €150 +€10 Finals play every week and qualify players for the $1,500 No Limit Hold’em Side Event #56 in Vegas; at least one €3,000 package is guaranteed each week. The €150 +€10 Finals run for six weeks, with the satellites starting on April 26th 2012. The first final plays on May 2nd, and the last final plays on June 6th 2012. The daily satellites offer players the chance to qualify directly to the guaranteed final either via the €8 + €0.50, or the €16 + €1 Direct To Final (DTF) satellites. You can find Sit & Go Satellites to qualify directly to the final in the Lobby.
Terms & Conditions – “WSOP Side Event #56 2012”
- The Promoter of this promotion is PokerKings.
- The tournament event that represents the prize is the $1,500 No Limit Texas Hold’em Live Event in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada to take place as from the 2nd July 2012.
- The prize includes €1,800 for travel & accommodation (subject to exchange rates) plus the $1,500 tournament buy-in. Any extras and upgrades are at the cost of the player.
- The travel arrangements including flights, travel to venue, accommodation and visas are the sole responsibility of the player.
- The minimum age limit for the tournament is 21.
- PokerKings reserves the right to choose a replacement subject to their total discretion.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of PokerKings. PokerKings will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues PokerKings reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- PokerKings accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these promotions, such as a fold / timeout.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time.
- PokerKings reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- PokerKings Tournament rules apply.
- Places are not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- If the event is cancelled or if there is buy-in unavailability, cash equivalent will be awarded.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for force majeure.
- Any player who wins any of the promotions has the right not to participate and agrees to forfeit the prize. There is no cash alternative. In this instance, PokerKings will usually pick the runner-up as the replacement, subject to their total discretion.
- The winners will be required to wear PokerKings branded clothing at the main event whenever they are playing, subject to event permissions.
- By participating in the tournament and satellites you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winners.
- Seats for the WSOP $1,500 No Limit Texas Hold’em Side Event #56 are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Should a player win two seats to the event then he or she will forfeit one of them.
- Players can only win one satellite entry at a time to a WSOP Side Event #56 Final.
- There are no cash alternatives, and seats are not transferable.
- Players not entitled to play due to local regulations are excluded.