WSOP 2012 - Main Event
This July, PokerKings is giving you the chance to take part in the 43rd World Series of Poker (WSOP) $10,000 No Limit Hold’em Main Event in the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada.
Last year’s Main Event attracted a prize pool of $64,531,000 with a total of 693 players cashing in. The 22-year-old Pius Heinz was the eventual winner, taking home the third largest WSOP payout of $8.7 million!
Day 1A of the world’s largest poker tournament starts on July 7th 2012 and the event runs over ten days until the last nine players are determined.
PokerKings is offering you an opportunity to win a €10,000 prize package that includes:
- €2,500 travel and accommodation money
- $10,000 Main Event Tournament buy-in
Players can either qualify for the WSOP tournament by progressing through the daily satellites, or by buying in directly to one of our €10,000 Guaranteed Finals being held on May 20th and June 10th 2012. The satellites start on the April 30th 2012 and give you the chance to qualify either directly to the final via the €32 and €10 satellites, or to the weekly €50 via the €5 and €3 satellites.
Terms & Conditions – “WSOP Main Event 2012”
- The Promoter of this promotion is PokerKings.
- The tournament event that represents the prize is the $10,000 No Limit Texas Hold’em Live Event in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada to take place as from the 7th July 2012.
- The prize includes €2,500 for travel & accommodation (subject to EUR/USD exchange rates on day of purchase) plus the $10,000 tournament buy-in.
- Any extras and upgrades are at the cost of the player.
- The travel arrangements including flights, travel to venue, accommodation and visas are the sole responsibility of the player.
- The minimum age limit for the tournament is 21.
- PokerKings reserves the right to choose a replacement subject to their total discretion.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of PokerKings. PokerKings will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues PokerKings reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- PokerKings accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these promotions, such as a fold / timeout.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time.
- PokerKings reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- PokerKings Tournament rules apply.
- Places are not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- If the event is cancelled or if there is buy-in unavailability, cash equivalent will be awarded.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for force majeure.
- Any player who wins any of the promotions has the right not to participate and agrees to forfeit the prize. There is no cash alternative. In this instance, PokerKings will usually pick the runner-up as the replacement, subject to their total discretion.
- The winners will be required to wear PokerKings branded clothing at the main event whenever they are playing, subject to event permissions.
- By participating in the tournament and satellites you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winners.
- Seats for the WSOP $10,000 No Limit Texas Hold’em Main Event are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Should a player win two seats to the event then he or she will forfeit one of them.
- Players can only win one satellite entry at a time to a WSOP Final.
- There is no cash alternative and seats are not transferable for the WSOP Finals.
- Players not entitled to play due to local regulations are excluded.